Please take a moment to read the following to learn more about our information practices, including what type of information is gathered, how the information is used and for what purposes, to whom we disclose the information, and how we safeguard your personal information.
Access to the Site is void and unauthorized where prohibited by applicable law or regulation.
- IN ANY CASE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE, AS THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE OR EVEN ACCESS THE SITE OR OUR SERVICES.
- NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY MERELY USING THE SITE INCLUDING SENDING INFORMATION THROUGH OR SCHEDULING A MEETING OR A CALL USING THE SITE.
- Description of the Site. Description of the Site: The Site provides visitors (“Visitors”) with access to scheduling and information from various participating physicians and health care providers (“Physicians”). The Site is an advertisement for the Physicians and their services. All activities and capabilities offered by or through the Site shall individually and collectively be referred to as “Services”.
- Physicians and Visitors (together “Users”) of the Site may, where and if available, submit any photograph(s), video(s), image(s), text, information or other content to the Site (“Submission(s)”).
- We reserve the right to add, change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of the Site or the Service(s) offered at any time. We may also impose limits on certain Services or features and/or restrict your access to parts of the Site or to the entire Site in our sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability to anyone.
- What information does the Site collect?
- Visitor Activity. Visitors to the Sites may choose to browse, search and examine any publicly available information on the Site without providing us with any PII. When you visit our Site as a visitor, we collect only information you provide or submit to the Site directly, information you send to us by email, information and messages you send or post through our accounts on third party social networks (such as Facebook, YouTube or Twitter), comments you post or messages you send through any service we may provide. The foregoing statement notwithstanding, our servers may recognize and collect Visitors’ domain names, IP addresses and any information on pages visited.
- Request Activity. In order to have access to certain services and features available on the Sites, Visitors may be required to provide some PII. We may ask for and collect some PII when you request to view some pictures, when you wish to file a credit application or when you ask a callback or appointment. When providing us with any PII, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“PII Data”) as prompted by our forms. PII Data may include, but is not limited to, first and last name, phone number, address and e-mail address. PII Data may also include procedure and Physician information.
- Content sent through the Site. We collect any PII or Submissions that you voluntarily disclose on the Site. This may include any information you submit as part of any question you send us.
- Communication by EMAIL OR text/SMS. Our Site may identify certain communication modes available to you using Email or text/SMS. Please be aware that all information sent to us using Email or text/SMS is collected by us.
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your usage of the Site, such as when you use the Site, the Submissions you make, the information you review, the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Sites.
- Surveys & Newsletters. We may now or in the future send or run surveys or provide newsletters to our database. At such time we may request certain PII such as name, email address and demographic information (such as zip code, age, or location).
- Click-Through URLs. In some of our email we may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Sites. When Users click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We may track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications.
- How do we use the information you provide us? We use the PII we collect as described above to provide you with the various Services and features on the Site.
- Any PII collected as a result of communications initiated through our Sites, are used to enable Site Services and features. For example, information collected by our servers may be used to direct communication to Visitors.
- In accordance with our T&Cs, your cell phone number and email address may be used to provide you informational and promotional emails and text/SMS messages from STRAX or its email/text message vendor.
- We may share information collected including your PII with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of e-mail origination, text messaging vendor, marketing agent and support services. Sharing excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Unless you opt-out, we may use your e-mail or cell phone number to send commercial or marketing messages without your further consent. Be advised that we use your e-mail address, SMS/text and other contact information to contact you regarding your Submissions. Your e-mail address or cell phone number may also be required to enable some of the communication Services offered on or through our Site.
- We may also use your e-mail address or cell phone number without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or customer service purposes).
- Visitors may opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided on any email or texting STOP to 222221.
- We use both your PII and certain non-PII (such as anonymous user data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionalities, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing and processing User preferences and trends, as well as User activity and communications.
- We use information collected during submission of surveys and signups for newsletters to send both the information as requested and additional information about our company, Site or Services. Further, the information collected, including any demographics, is used to learn more about the types of people who visit our Sites and improve our Services.
- If any financial information is collected it will be used to process credit applications or bill for services or features offered. If you submit a credit application, your information may be subject to verification by a credit bureau or other third-party company. Unless you give us permission at the time such information is collected, this information will not be used for any purpose except for processing such application.
- Your PII or financial information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets of STRAX or a bankruptcy. We may also disclose PII or financial information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of STRAX or other visitors to the Site. Whenever PII or financial information is disclosed under this paragraph, we may also disclose your demographic information on a non-anonymous basis.
- How does STRAX Protect Users Personal Information? We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your PII on our systems.
- Financial Information: When you enter sensitive financial information, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Please be aware that emails or other messages you send to us (outside of any secure communication features provided within the Site) are not necessarily secure against interception and you should not include sensitive information in those messages. We generally will not ask for your credit or debit card number, password or other sensitive information in an email and you should assume that if you get such a request, it might be fraudulent.
- General: We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Third parties may unlawfully attempt to intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- Individuals under 13 years of age.
Pursuant to the provisions of the 1998 Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), our policy is to refuse individuals under the age of 13 to submit information to the Sites. We therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13.
- How do you change PII provided or OPT-OUT? STRAX gives Users an option for modifying or removing their information from our database. To update, modify or delete the information that we have on file for you, please contact us at the address provided below. However, please note, that while you may remove your PII from the Site at any time, you acknowledge that we may retain archived or cached copies of your PII.
- How Long Do We Keep your Information? Unless you opt-out, STRAX shall maintain your contact and demographic information for marketing purposes indefinitely.
- Do-Not-Track. STRAX does not currently respond to browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms.
- California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows users who are California residents to request certain information about the disclosure of their PII to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact as provided below.
Strax Wellness Centers, LLC dba Strax MedSpa
4300 North University Drive Suite A-200
Lauderhill, Florida 33351